Personal identification information
It’s Alive Hobbies may collect personal identification information from Users in various ways, including, but not only, when a User visit the Website, register on the Website, place an order for a product or services, fill out a form respond to a survey, subscribe to newsletter and any other activities in connection with services, features or resources we make provide on our Website. Users may be asked to provide, as appropriate, mailing address, email address, credit card information, phone number, social security number.
We will only collect this personal identification information from Members/Users if they willingly submit such information to us. Users have the right to refuse to supply personally identification information. However such refusal may prevent them from accessing a certain part of the Website and other related activities.
We may also collect non-personal identification information about Members/Users when they access our Website. Such information may include the type of computer and technical information about Users, the browser name, means of connection to our Website, like the Internet service providers utilized, the operating system and other similar information.
Itsalivehobbies.com may use “cookies” to improve the User’s experience. Members/User’s web browser safe cookies on their hard drive to keep records of User’s choice and preference and sometimes to track information about them. You may choose to set your web browser to refuse or off cookies, or better still to notify you when cookies are being sent. However, we advise you to leave cookies on because some parts of the Website may not function properly when cookies are put off.
How we use collected information
It’s Alive Hobbies collects and uses personal information collected for the following purposes:
- To enhance/improve customer service
- To respond more effectively to your customer support and request needs.
- To personalize your experience as a User
- We may also use the cumulative information to understand how our Users as a group use the Website, services, and resources available on the Website.
- To improve the efficiency of our Website
- To continually improve our website components based on the feedback and information we are getting from you.
- To process and perfect card transactions
- We may also use the information Users supply about themselves when placing an order only to render service to such order. We will not share this information with third – parties except when it’s necessary to provide such service.
- To manage a promotion, survey, content, or other Website features
- To send Users notification on information they agreed to obtain about topics we think might be of interest to them.
- To send periodic updates
The email address provided by User for order processing will only be utilized to send them updates and information in regards to their order. Such address may also be used to respond/reply to their requests, questions and/or other inquiries. You can decide to opt-in or out of our mailing list to receive emails that may include company updates, news, related service, product or information, etc. If at any time a User would like to subscribe or unsubscribe from receiving future emails and information, detailed unsubscribe instructions were included at the base of each email and User may contact us through our Website.
We adopt adequate data collection, processing and storage measures and security practices to protect against unauthorized disclosure, destruction, access, or alteration of your personal information like username, transaction information, password and other data stored on our Website.
Sharing your personal information
It’s Alive Hobbies will not trade, rent, or sell Users personal identification information to any third – party. Although we may share common collated demographic information not associated with any personal identification information regarding users and visitors with our trusted affiliates, advertisers and business partners for the purposes explained above. We may also use trusted third-party service providers to help us operate some designated business activities or administration on our behalf, like sending out surveys or newsletters. We may share your details with these third parties for those restricted purposes provided that you have your approval.
Third party websites or external links